London, United Kingdom
As the complexity of the Discovery ecosystem increases so do the creative needs. The focus on SVOD sees the scope and volume of primary assets increase and crucially iterate over time due to increased performance tracking. Because of this, we need to create a workflow which is both streamlined and agile which not only has full creative oversight but works seamlessly with the marketing and planning stakeholders.
Reporting to the Integrated Senior Producer the Integrated Producer will manage workflows of allotted marketing priorities and oversee all elements of creative production; design, on air and digital.
This role will be responsible for managing a holistic overview of all elements of production and remain the key touchpoint for all marketing / commercial stakeholders within the UK business.
This role is pivotal and is the driving force behind the entire creative production process.
This is a detailed oriented operational role which is solely focused on the delivery of marketing collateral in accordance with the marketing priorities.
• Coordinate and manage the production and delivery of all aspects of creative elements.
• Support creatives: preparing material, bookings & schedules, budget control, gather briefs, makelists, set up & attend briefing, organise digitizing & edit preparation when necessary, manage approval process and daily approval folders, Soundmouse, QC final delivery and create final quicktimes.
• Ensure that all projects have been briefed with all key creative stakeholders being accountable for deliverables in accordance with the schedule.
• Co-ordinate production needs across media within a given project from brief through to delivery – likely to include tv, digital, social deliverables and print – liaising with Creative Managers and Managers, Design, Programming, Compliance, Legal, International teams, Marketing and Brand Partnership teams as appropriate.
• Liaise with DPost, our internal post production team, & VO agencies - book edits, audio sessions & VO talent.
• Liaise with external post production facilities when necessary.
• Attend and supervise reversioning edits & audio sessions when necessary.
• Working alongside the Integrated Senior Producer, oversee the workflow and be the daily point person for the key marketing and commercial stakeholders for allocated projects.
• Ensure all campaign elements are delivered on time and on budget.
• Work closely with the Integrated Senior Producer to ensure all briefs are briefed in accordance with the marketing timelines.
• Experience as an assistant producer or traffic assistant.
• Broadcast TV environment desirable
• Outstanding admin, time-management, organisational and people-management skills
• Exceptional prioritization skills - ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential
• Demonstrable experience in project managing and design workflow trafficking
• Detail-focused, expert in MS Office, Excel, Google Docs and project management software
• Knowledge of AVID, Premier Pro and Adobe packages is an advantage.
• Knowledge of IBMS and SAP is an advantage.
• Clear understanding, knowledge and passion for DNUK channel brands.
• Thorough and up-to-date understanding / knowledge of digital formats
• Ability to keep calm and organized under pressure
• Logical thinker & clear communicator
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge and passion for DNUK brands and creative output
• Strong team player
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29347-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.