Junior FP&A Analyst
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
The HR Senior Cost Controller is a role that combines both finance and HR expertise. You will be responsible for an overview and management of delicate data, related to transformations and restructuring of some departments.
• Manage HR data in a central tool used to capture information required by FP&A, Legal, Accounting (Excel, SuccessFactors)
• Prepare materials and content needed for relevant training and communications for P&C Partners around the globe containing the actual process, initiatives and statuses
• Prepare materials and content for month end closing results/status delivery
• Responsible for fully analyzing data received, preparation of reports ready for validation, and updating the central tool as appropriate.
• Work within the expected timeframes to ensure month end and annual close process/deadlines are met.
• Prepare the information, samples, materials needed for quarter and year end closings.
• Advanced Excel skills (Pivots, Macro knowledge desired)
• English fluency,
• General business knowledge,
• Previous finance experience desired,
• HR experience is preferred,
• experience w/ large sets of data and analysis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8qvp-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.