Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery+, Discovery's global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, which debuted in the U.S. on January 4, 2021.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to multiple executives in the US Digital Division. This includes heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and providing high level support to the broader Digital team.
• Maintain CMO's office; perform administrative duties and support day-to-day operations.
• Answer telephone, screen and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
• Schedule appointments, maintains and updates CMO's daily calendar.
• Manage the Executive's travel and expenses
• Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc.
• Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
• Create PowerPoint presentations for the Executive and team.
• Act as administrative liaison to department staff, internal partners, vendors, and consultants.
• Assist with financial processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Review, route and disseminate interoffice and external mail.
• Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience within a fast paced, corporate environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• Strong organizational and administrative management skills; must be articulate and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated team player who thrives in collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proactive with ability to anticipate executive needs and ensure thorough follow-up.
• Ability to assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times.
• Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
• Must be adaptable and flexible to an ever-changing environment.
• Strong MS Outlook and MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and Google Suite
• Legal right to work in the US.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles