The International C&B team at Discovery are responsible for the design and management of Compensation & Benefit plans and programmes for over 7,000 employees in 35 countries. Our goal is to drive engagement and position Discovery as a destination employer by supporting the attraction and retention of Talent, through a competitive reward offering that supports the welfare and wellbeing of employees. The role will report to the VP International C&B and be responsible for a team of managers / analysts supporting C&B for each of our regions Internationally. The role will also form part of the International C&B leadership team, inputting to the strategy for International and taking responsibility for driving projects and initiatives as required.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the C&B team, ensuring priorities and initiatives are driven to successful completion in the regions and that the team provides expert partnership to People & Culture and the Business.
• Build strong relationships with People & Culture leaders within international to support the effectiveness of the C&B team.
• Support the VP International C&B in providing leadership to the team and in driving the strategy and various C&B initiatives.
• Ensure communications about C&B plans are effective and engaging to maximise impact.
• Ensure benefit plans meet employee needs and that Discovery keeps up to date with latest developments in employee wellbeing and engagement.
• Develop a strong network with entertainment/media industry contacts providing insight into organization design, commission plan information, and job information.
• Strong experience of International compensation & benefits at a senior management/leadership level.
• Proven track record effectively delivering projects using sound project management techniques.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to design processes and operating practices that minimise risk and drive efficiency.
• Ability to build robust relationships with stakeholders with the ability to effectively influence others and manage conflict.
• Pro-active approach to identifying new C&B projects and initiatives to implement the strategy and goals of the team.
• Strong communication skills that engage.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently, prioritising and delegating effectively.
• A global mindset that fosters creativity within the team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwjek-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.