Programmatic Partnership Manager
New York, NY
1. Maintains and updates a centralized camp;aign management reporting tool, providing insights/recommendations on areas of risk/opportunity across all Digital Ad Sales camp;aigns
2. Provide inventory re-expressions and delivery optimizations to Ad Sales team through weekly pacing meetings and published reporting.
3. Interface with multiple sales teams and regional offices, digital ad sales marketing, ad operations, editorial and other relevant internal departments to ensure client program delivery and optimal inventory usage.
4. Provide recurring updates to Planning/Operations, Sales, and Finance/Accounting leadership team on status of Ad Sales camp;aign pacing and delivery and overall impact to revenue goals.
5. Review all camp;aigns prior to ad traffic to align inventory, pricing, and revenue against current yield directives
6. Works across the Digital Yield/Planning team to help define best practices in media planning and order management systems.
* 2-3 years experience in digital advertising with a strong background in Inventory/Yield Management, Ad Operations or Ad Tech
* Knowledge of digital advertising technologies (Freewheel, DFP, Operative, Salesforce)
* Strong analytical, communication and time management skills
* Ability to understand and interpret trends and react with strategic/tactical changes
* Strong analytical mindset, with a knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
* Able to make actionable and informed decisions, effective communicator
* Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
* Ability to lead and work with a diverse team
* Must have the legal right to work
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe0v2-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.