We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic, organised and content-obsessed Digital Producer to join our Marketing team as we bring viewers the very best in real-life entertainment through our brands and D2C products. Discovery is a global media leader, and we can only be the best if we have the best people in our team. As a collective, we are responsible for managing and delivering all the fantastic promotional campaigns for Discovery UK, within our Factual and Lifestyle & Entertainment brands and across discovery+. The right candidate will be able to quickly and confidently turn their hand to working across a variety of genres, such as Paranormal, Real Crime, Motoring, Weddings, Adventure, Antiques and Food.
Reporting to the Senior Social & Digital Manager, the Digital Producer's focus will be on producing and delivering both paid and organic content for use across digital platforms. They will collaborate with multiple departments on a day-to-day basis to oversee the design and development of social and digital campaign assets; from briefing stage, to ideation, content creation and delivery, all whilst ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
• Oversee and manage the production and delivery of all video content for the social and digital team, in a range of formats and specifications, including social video, dynamic display and rich media. As well as working closely with Picture Desk and Design to produce static assets
• Work across teams and lead communications during the production lifecycle, ensuring brand teams, performance marketing teams and agencies are all aligned. Keep key stakeholders updated at important project milestones
• Manage two Preditors who will be tasked with creating and editing social and digital video content; you'll be in charge of allocating their campaigns, as well ensuring they have all the required materials to cut from
• Anticipate bottlenecks and escalate issues with wider teams and stakeholders when necessary, find the balance between business needs versus technical constraints
• Keep in touch with international marketing teams and look for opportunities to share assets for big ticket global priority titles
• Help develop best practices across teams to improve processes and streamline workflows in order to benefit future campaigns and timelines
• Bring energy, enthusiasm, ideas and solutions to campaign planning sessions, brainstorms and client meetings
• Work closely with brand teams and creative teams to ensure consistency in brand positioning
• Bridge the gap between Creative and Client when pitching back campaign ideas
• Use insights and analytics to fuel content creation and inform future content decisions
• Stay on top of emerging content trends, platform developments etc. to ensure strategy is evolving in line with the industry
• Embrace Discovery's corporate purpose ''Power People's Passions''.
• Strong experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge or experience of the principles of performance based marketing
• Solid working knowledge of best practices when it comes to paid media and organic social content
• Excellent understanding of design, video, photo and motion work, with working knowledge of edit software, post-production workflows and project management systems
• Experience managing content creators and resource in order to facilitate the smooth running of multiple projects
• Able to manage timelines, as well as identify and mitigate risks throughout campaigns
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, able to operate autonomously and demonstrate strong judgement amidst ambiguity
• Strong relationship management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across a number of departments and services
• Ability to unpack and, when necessary, challenge a brief
• Self-motivated, well organised and comfortable with balancing love of creativity with client needs and deadlines
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication skills & negotiation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to remain highly focused while working under pressure on several projects at once
• Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals)
• Knowledge of the full funnel and experience working on performance marketing campaigns
• Working knowledge of SVOD platforms, a plus
• Experience working with talent, a plus
• Shoot production experience, a plus
• A love of reality content is essential!
• Of Discovery Network UK flagship brands
• Of the broadcast, media and digital industries
• Demonstrates good consumer understanding and insights
This role is based in our London office in Chiswick with some flexibility to work from home. Likely to be based remotely initially.
Finally, if you're excited to bring your skills to our team, then what are you waiting for? We're looking forward to your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo0jp-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.