Accounts Payable Specialist
Working alongside the creative and marketing teams, the Digital Content Creator is primarily responsible for creating engaging creative content for our brands including our latest addition: discovery+, a real-life entertainment streaming service. Having a clear understanding of digital marketing and video-on-demand, a passion for social media and optimal viewer engagement is essential.
This role requires extraordinary talent and skills in at least one if not all of these: video editing, design and social media copywriting. The lead language is English but versions in foreign languages will be required. An international mindset is key.
The Content Creator will be expected to actively look, foresee and be across digital trends, developments and global topics. We are a central team that needs to be on the pulse delivering to regionals hubs, in good time to keep us/them relevant.
So whether you’re a self-taught TikTok creator or a seasoned video creative, if you can come up with relevant and original ideas and have the skills to make them, we’d love to meet you!
This role is a 6 months fixed-term contract with possibility to prolong it.
• Mastering the ability to turn any content into a volume of digital gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy etc.)
• Always pushing your design, editing and writing skills; utilizing standard industry software and social platforms; and trying out all the latest innovations
• Collaborating within our creative and marketing team to create and manipulate video, social copy, short clips, streaming stories etc.
• Maintain the look and feel of the channels, creatively making the right call
• Working together with your teammates to nail last-minute requests and seriously tight timelines, all while staying calm and proactive.
• Advance knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite
• Has a demonstrable passion and ability to make relevant content across all platforms
• Uses and creates on social media daily
• Has extraordinary talent and skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
• High level of English, especially written
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ideally educated to degree level or recognised equivalent
• Ability to identify and prioritize problems
• Decision making skills
• Team player
• A link to your online portfolio
• Your CV or LinkedIn profile
• A few words about why working at Discovery is interesting to you
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.