Coordinator To President Of West Coast, Atlantic Records
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Development Assistant oversees and manages the office of the EVP and SVP, Development, Factual Programming to include coordination of department administrative support. The Development Assistant is a unique opportunity to combine both executive assistant and creative responsibilities while working in a fast-paced environment.
1. Answer telephone, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
2. Schedule, organize, and coordinate meetings, including travel, transportation and hotel arrangements, coordination, preparation, and distribution of materials, agendas, and notes, handouts.
3. Manage the tracking of projects in Development
4. Conduct and write research summaries and concept proposals as needed
5. Assist in writing and designing treatments, presentation and proposals as needed
6. Create/update development grid
7. Type and compose letters, proposals, and other documents and correspondence, as appropriate.
7. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports, purchase orders, and check request
8. Prepare presentations, as needed
9. Schedule executive's appointments maintain and update supervisor's daily calendar.
Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is preferred.
• Three to five years' administrative experience.
• Must be proficient in Windows, Calendar Creator, Organizer, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and database management.
• Candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented, and have strong follow up, organizational and administrative management skills.
• Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
• Ability to initiate and follow-through on tasks independently – strong self-starter who will take charge and provide support to executives in an efficient manner.
• Ability to multitask, always assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy.
* Discovery experience a significant plus – knowledge of internal company processes and departments a key attribute.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y15y-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.