For more information, please visit corporate.discovery.com and follow @DiscoveryIncTV across social platforms.
The Customer Service Trainer is responsible for building and maintaining the training material. In line with the Training and Quality manager's strategy, they will run in-house training and design train-the-trainer workshops to keep our Agency up to date with the latest development of our platforms. The role sits within our Global Customer Care function and will require work across multiple Discovery digital brands.
• Design and maintain training course
• Facilitate in providing training sessions, develop appropriate objectives and ensure customer satisfaction
• Build and maintain records of all training materials into our internal knowledge base
• Monitor all customers issues and provide training to resolve them
• Coordinate with CX teams and provide optimal levels of customer services and recommend best practices
• Minimum 5-year experience in Customer service and 3 years in a trainer position, ideally in a digital environment
• Previous experience with call centers
• Experience in an international and digital environment
• Fluent in English – any additional language desired
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to address areas of underperformance with a structured plan
• Expert in building and delivering detailed and comprehensive training documentation
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking, and fast-paced environment
• Confident of your own beliefs and expertise, and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance Strong communication skills
• Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
• Available for regular traveling
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx767z-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.