Coordinator - TV Commercial Operations
The Fan Relations Social Coordinator will be responsible for communicating with digital consumers, troubleshooting issues, answering general questions, and working closely with other team members to ensure the customer's inquiries are reported, prioritized, and resolved. The person must have strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills and have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. Must be a quick learner and nimble with a strong ability to multitask and must be familiar with video streaming and digital apps as well as the navigation of connected devices and smart TVs.
• Interact daily with customers via email, chat, phone, app stores, social platforms, and other forms of communication ensuring the customer's inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Communicate courteously and effectively to understand issues from the customer's perspective
• Ability to meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
• Makes every effort to retain our customers business and ensure satisfaction at every step
• Keen to solve problems - do a little research to get the whole picture, and navigate towards customer-centric solutions within the parameters of established policies
• Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless communication and successful resolution of company-wide inquiries, issues, concerns, etc.
• Associates degree or equivalent 2-years customer service experience required; 3+ years preferred
• Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
• Experience with Zendesk preferred
• Proficiency with G Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
• Strong technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• The capability of crafting consumer-facing communications in an adept way to resolve issues and maintain consistent brand voice
• Strong ability to multitask; complete troubleshooting steps while maintaining customer and internal team communication
• Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
• Must have the legal right to work in the US
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p8xq-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.