Executive Assistant & Paralegal
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific is searching for a Coordinator for Traffic & Transmission Operations to join our Singapore team for a 9-month period (till July 2022). If you are someone who enjoys and excels in managing and monitoring transmission schedules, producing and maintaining complete and accurate daily log schedules, and collaborating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, then we?d love to meet you!
• Manage ATD and Traffic schedule
• Creation of Traffic schedule with generic breaks (default) to facilitate advance sales booking
• Creation of Traffic schedule with programs and regular updates of program information to synchronize with IBMS:
• Import programme schedules into ATD and generate breaks in ATD based on latest programme schedules, inventory plan, break rules & segment templates.
• ATD maintenance of break structures.
• Import planner and break import into BTS
• Generate break pattern from BTS and import it to IBMS content
• Create and maintain content templates.
• Attach content templates
• Import of commercial playlist into IBMS content
• Prepare pre-timing/pre-final logs for Media Planning to insert promotion elements.
• Produce complete, error free technical ready TX schedules including scheduling of AC secondary events, station logo, fillers and all other transmission technical commands.
• Perform compliance check and any matters pertaining to the TX schedules production.
• Export TX Schedule files and ensure timely delivery of various reports
• Perform reconciliation of daily As-Run File for commercials ensuring that on-air discrepancies are communicated to each one of the affected departments and all the commercials aired as instructed
• Coordinate with commercial ops and ensure timely daily delivery of reconciliation report for commercials to Ad Sales
• Coordinate with Sterling playout facility for daily transmission, live event planning, log export, missing material, and other transmission related issue
• Tracing of availability for commercials, promotions, graphic elements ensuring material readiness for transmission
• Cross functional collaboration with Ad Sales, Com Ops/Traffic Ops, Media Logistics/Language, Media Planning, Technical Ops, Broadcast Ops/playout facilities, Media Preparation, GFX Asset Management Ops, Programming, Creative Services, Finance, Business & Legal affair and external affiliates
• Any other job-related functions assigned by the team leader
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Possess good time management skills and demonstrate initiatives
• Have a positive working attitude and excellent teamwork
• Good communication skill
• Computer literacy and Excel knowledge
• Preferably have Knowledge in IBMS software in Presentation scheduling
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn81q5-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.