Coordinator, Distribution Partnerships, Direct-To-Consumer
New York, NY
1. Maintain all tracking documents for sponsorships, this includes internal department documents, inventory trackers and budget reports
2. Liase with sales planners and administrators to traffic client assets
3. Keep track of client billing and work with finance to generate invoices
4. Provide administrative support to the team VP and Managers including presentation development, scheduling, meeting notes, etc.
5. Assist in responding to RFPs with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc.
6. Maintain open communication with the Marketing teams at all times
7. Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
8. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery from competitive Networks
* At least 1 year of relevant integrated marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing, client-side marketing).
*Degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
* Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets)
* Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner
* A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must be solutions oriented and pro-active
* Must have legal right to work
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykp5q-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.