As a team member within Discovery Digital Yield and Planning team, the Coordinator, Digital Yield and Planning is responsible for a broad range of inventory and revenue analysis and reporting across the entire portfolio of Digital properties. Supporting the Vice President, Digital Revenue & Sales Strategy, t his Coordinator will also need to produce ad hoc reports and interact regularly with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders, including the Ad Sales, Ad Operations and Finance & Accounting.
• Create and manage daily sellout reports across the multiple properties and platforms, providing an overview of monetization opportunities across a convergent sales team.
• Compile daily fill rate reports across all Digital inventory types; Identify and communicate opportunities/risks as needed
• Review and approve Ad Sales campaigns in order management system; ensure accurate pricing and inventory allocation across digital platforms.
• Conduct audits and analysis of Ad Sales campaigns for primary business and market classifications (ie, upfront/scatter).
• Present recommendations on ad server changes to maximize campaign delivery; advise Director and Analyst on potential inventory optimizations
• Manage advertiser/category spending reporting to inform future pricing/sales strategy
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis for over-arching team on an ongoing basis
• A minimum 1yrs experience in online media environment with strong working knowledge of online advertising industry
• Passion for Digital Media and the online advertising business
• Bachelor's degree required
• Quick learner, as candidate will require a mastery of our System(s) and processes within a few months of hire
• Comfortable communicating on phone and in email with Sales and Management staff members
• Expert at manipulating, analyzing and reporting on large data sets using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
• At ease working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
• System Knowledge:
• Microsoft Excel (essential); G-Suite preferred.
• Digital Ad Servers and Order Management Systems (Operative, Freewheel, DFP)
• Comscore, Nielsen DAR, MOAT, Google Analytics, and/or other 3rd party measurement platforms
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v86q-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.