The Coordinator – Digital Ad Operations will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, inventory, billing, cross promotion, creative services, and brand site teams in the daily operation and implementation of advertising on Discovery Inc. owned and operated and distribution platforms.
• QA/Configuration/Traffic digital advertising for video and display ad campaigns for US Ad Sales.
• Participate in or facilitate special projects as required.
• QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies.
• Routinely pull both Advertisers & Partner campaign reporting.
• Support Ad Sales, Pricing and Planning, and Marketing to maximize revenue generation.
• Ideal candidate will have 1 to 2+ years of experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) strongly preferred.
• Solid understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, TV Everywhere platforms. and services, and programmatic advertising.
• Knowledge of Freewheel and/or Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville