Magnolia Network is a collaboration between Chip and Joanna Gaines and Discovery, Inc. At Magnolia Network, we believe in telling life's stories authentically and empowering viewers to move past their comfort zones and try new things. This organized multi-tasker will help coordinate and manage the flow of video, design, and social deliverables through all phases of production.
• Ensure all day to day operations of the Brand Creative & Marketing team run smoothly
• Responsible for asset management of all video, design and photo deliverables for Brand Creative projects.
• Coordinate team meetings, take notes and support team for project meetings and presentations.
• Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs, compile and distribute materials, etc.
• Assist Brand Creative and internal departments with any footage/asset requests
• Manage calendars and schedule internal and external meetings
• Act as administrative liaison to department staff, internal partners, vendors, and consultants
• Ensure vendor PO's are submitted and department invoices are are paid in a timely matter.
• Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned by Head of Brand Creative, Director and Project Manager.
• BS/BA in Communications or related discipline and 1 - 2 years of experience at a TV Network, Streaming Service or Creative Agency
• Self-starter, can work independently
• Proficient in all video and design specs needed for deliveries
• Understanding of asset management and delivery processes
• Knowledge of G Suite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides
• Experience with Project Management Software a plus
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and pivot in fast-paced environment
• Works well under pressure and has the ability to troubleshoot issues
• Must be very organized with great attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Positive Attitude
Nearest Major Market: Waco