The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support related to basic system maintenance & troubleshooting, using knowledge on both the system functionalities and the P&C processes. You will be also responsible for supporting the rest of the team in resolving system related queries before escalation to GT&O. Additionally, in conjunction with the Functional owner, you will support requirements gathering & testing of P&C systems enhancements.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering an exceptional employee experience, speaks fluent Polish and English and is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and challenging environment.
• Resolve complex cases requiring understanding of one or more P&C systems
• Liaise with GT&O to drive to resolution technical issues requiring greater understanding of the systems
• Perform activities which require some technical knowledge of the P&C systems
• Support projects or non-routine activities
• Support the Functional owner in activities related to enhancements deployment: requirements gathering, interactions with the customer and GT&O, test scenarios preparation, testing, input to pipeline of continuous improvement
• Support function-specific campaigns or projects
• Provide input regarding internal and external facing content (Work Instructions, How do I guides, knowledge articles ) that have to be created or updated as a result of system changes
Additionally, you might be involved in:
• Resolve non - routine cases requiring deep process knowledge
• Independently handle non-routine activities (typically defined well)
• Apply critical thinking and can independently, within the scope of the role, take decisions
• Can handle independently non-complex escalations, navigating stakeholders and applying customer centric approach
• +3 years of P&C experience (preferably within an P&C Operations) and experience working in a global Shared Services team environment
• Basic technical knowledge of SF, FieldGlass, Benify, Benefits focus, iCIMS - depending on the area supported
• Deep process knowledge in the supported area
• Proficient in MS Office/Google Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills
• Customer focus and team-working skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwybk-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.