Full Time Job
Web Content Analyst
- Full Time
Web Content Analyst
We seek an individual with extensive internet experience to join an exciting and ever-expanding department. If you have excellent command of English and possess an 'eye' to perform detailed analysis, we have a position available as a Web Content Analyst. Post-secondary diploma or degree is required. Must be willing to work primarily from home.
• Perform thorough online research
• Examine and analyze audiovisual content
• Accurate and efficient data entry
• Communicate with internal and external colleagues and clients
• Other duties as assigned
• Willing to work both morning and afternoon shifts as needed
• Willing to work primarily from home
What You Bring
• Successful completion of post-secondary diploma or degree
• Extensive internet experience
• Very organized with an eye to detail
• Able to work independently with little supervision
• Proven experience with data entry
• Experience with video encoding and industry delivery standards are assets
• Professional demeanor
• Advanced knowledge of PC computer environment
• Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Accomplished online research skills
• Excellent command of the English language
• Ability to identify other languages (written and spoken) is an asset
• Other duties may be assigned
• Overtime when required
• This is a full-time role with a competitive benefits package
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88846-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.