Technical Project Manager, Platform Operations
The Technical Project Manager, Platform Operations, will support the onboarding of new clients & new client requirements to the ONE platform. This will include both project management of client onboarding, automation initiates, workflow optimization and new requirements support. Project management maximizes automated content fulfillment on the ONE platform, including operational transition & rollout planning, communications planning & execution, internal & external stakeholder engagement and detailed overall project planning. In addition, new requirements may encompass definition & scoping, workflow standardization & optimization, clarify requirements, and write/accept user stories throughout the software development lifecycle. The Technical Project Manager will work with various internal and external stakeholders, including senior managers and department managers to understand overall business strategy, product features and requirements and prioritize & communicate those requirements to the development team. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
• Project Manage client onboarding and initiatives to drive digital supply chain process improvements to successfully and rapidly deploy end to end content fulfillment automation on the ONE platform.
• Implement global processes and governance to streamline the migration of existing clients and new customers to the Deluxe One Platform
• Define requirements and scope system functionality to enable end to end automation.
• Maintain existing customer relationships, escalated needs, and functionality requirements.
• Define, prioritize, and clarify requirement user stories; working with others to understand use cases, features, return on investment metrics and overall product goals
• Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria. Periodically review the product with stakeholders to ensure product meets expectations and is competitive in the marketplace in all regards including user experience
• Perform product demos and evangelize across other teams as needed. Stay in sync with overall company product strategy
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
• Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
What You Bring
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred
• 5+ years' experience in driving efficiencies and building processes around automation in support of media distribution especially related to one or more of the following areas - digital audio, digital video, asset management systems/platforms, multimedia formats and/or localization.
• Extensive understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset, and data management systems/platforms.
• Experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the video post-production process, media operations, Interoperable Master Format (IMF), Media Asset Management (MAM) and/or digital video deliveries for broadcast & OTT platforms.
• Extensive experience in project management with results in meeting goals and stakeholder needs.
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority – strong technical background a plus
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools. Direct hands-on experience with writing user stories and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezbe1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.