Technical Onboarding Engineer
Technical Onboarding Engineer
The Technical Onboarding Engineer will be responsible for analysing customer content fulfilment requirements and translating them into system orchestrated automated workflows.
Focus and understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms.
You will work closely with client services and content operation departments, attending meetings to develop requirements for workflows and projects and proactively managing ticket-based backlogs of onboarding requests, ensuring that onboarding turnaround times and quality is maintained. You will also work closely with the EMEA and US based technology and product teams who manage and develop the Deluxe platforms.
The Technical Onboarding Engineer will work with internal and external teams to ensure that data and requirements are accurate, timely, and structured properly for workflow automation.
• Lead technical Onboarding initiatives for customer profile configuration which drives automate end-to-end processing workflows
• Implement global Onboarding processes and procedures to streamline the migration of existing clients and new customers to the Deluxe Ven.ue & One Platforms
• Interface with end users from various internal and external groups to ensure Onboarding of ingest and fulfillment workflows to the Deluxe Ven.ue & One platforms
• Responsible for updating and reporting configuration issues by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements, this involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up
• Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
• Provide timely, accurate, responsive support, verbally and via digital channels to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the situation reoccurring
• Ability to generate required reports from the system as well as read and utilise information
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
What You Bring
• Must have 2+ years in Media Distribution & Technology, preferably in Onboarding
• Strong understanding of audio/video file formats (UHD, HD, SD, IMF, AS-11), television standards, film formats, codecs, bitrates, frame rates, video resolutions, standards conversions, broadcast audio configurations and storage/delivery technologies (S3, Aspera)
• Knowledge of media processing tools (Hybrik highly desirable)
• Understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player
• Experience gathering and validating technical requirements
• Ability to work proactively, manage multiple short-turnaround requests
• Ability to develop client relationships and comfortably interact with senior level clients
• Desired - an understanding of cloud applications, such as AWS and storage systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9nzk-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.