London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic, technical, highly collaborative and organised person to join as a key member of the Deluxe PMO Team. This role requires client facing engagement and liaison with our UK, US and Bangalore internal teams and our third-party partners. Ideally candidates should have experience in supporting/on-boarding service delivery across VOD, OTT, broadcast, content distribution workflows and technology and proven experience of developing and deploying systems, and workflow improvements.
You will have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to understand business or client goals and ensured that your projects delivered what was required to hit these goals. You understand the level of information to share and how to communicate with both internal and external teams effectively.
You are a collaborative partner that makes other team members around you more productive, and can lead planning, execution and delivery of projects across multiple teams (operations, client services, product and technology) ensuring that reporting and documentation is in place.
• Pull teams together to reach agreement and sign off on service delivery decisions via co-ordination and communication across multiple parties
• Understand the Deluxe Product offering and work closely with the product team to on-board new clients and workflows onto Deluxe's proprietary systems
• Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management; identifying and initiating projects; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
• Leading on-boarding of new projects/services with clients providing confident and considered communication and co-ordination across multiple teams
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results;
• recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
• Provide professional comms to leadership team and clients, actively manging risks and issues
Getting new services transitioned into the platform and fulfilment and localisation business smoothly, with collaboration, communication and documentation
• Pre-sales technical/Operational support to 'sales team' for fulfilment requests from new clients. Initial scope, spec review, onboarding (if needed), workflow definition and validation, SOP creation (if needed), handover to client services account lead
• Takes lead or be part of team on new service on-boarding providing co-ordination across operational, client services and any other party to ensure service with necessary documentation is handed over to BAU ops and client services
• Client engagement for new service on-boarding where specification validation and test file sign off is required – provide feedback and update to client on behalf of stakeholders and hand client to BAU Ops when feasible
• To ensure UK teams are kept informed of the Product roadmap and highlight new features / functionality that will be benefit our clients and / or teams
• To capture user requirements supported by data analysis
• To create appropriate training materials, prepare and execute training sessions
• To manage projects from initiation through to successful delivery
• Track and manage new projects/ services being on-boarded and report to management team
Trouble Shooter, Issue Identifier, Issue Resolver – solving problems through collaboration
• Lead/Support servicing issue resolution on Deluxe's proprietary systems
• Support/lead rejection analysis and corrective action implementation and embedding
• Identify areas of improvement within the business workflows, propose solutions to key stakeholders, revise, modify and agree solution ensuring sign off from stakeholders then set up project team to support delivery. Update stakeholders on progress and escalate issues etc.
Specialist with key knowledge, sharing knowledge, training, supporting
• Be a Platforms workflow/operational/technical SME – ensure Client Services and Ops teams are up to date with knowledge on platforms, provide training as needed, provide new project support to ensure smooth on-boarding and delivery. Ensure workflows are aligned to business objectives
• Provide input/feedback to operational/workflow issues, taking on documentation/actions as required to support resolution
• Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place and up to date for key workflows in shared locations
• As a member of the PMO team share and communicate projects status and learnings, supporting and working with other team members
• Support DDG teams with technical/operational/training to enable better client engagement and service delivery
• Able to divide own time to projects assigned according to importance/value and escalate if workload too high or requires prioritisation – able to provide a status of all projects as part of PMO and management governance
Key Engagement partners
• Heads of Operational and Client Services team and their team leads across multiple locations
• Sales / business development leads
• Deluxe Clients
• PMO team
• VP Home Entertainment
• Product team, Platform support and Ingest teams
• Technical teams
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.