Sr. React Engineer
Sr. React Engineer
We currently have a need for a Sr. React Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to 'make things'. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
An engineer in this position will design, develop, and architect services for the Deluxe One platform, in addition to:
• Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
• Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
• Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant.
What You Bring
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Python, Django
• 1+ years of experience in leading technical direction for a project
• Hand-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores such as PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch
• Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
• Experience with distributed systems and related concepts such as messaging, caching, etc.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
• Experience with cross-functional teams, defining scope of work, and breaking down product use cases into technical requirements
• Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xy3x-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe Media Inc., a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.