Senior Network Engineer
Sr. QA Engineer
We currently have a need for a Sr. QA Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to 'make things'. It requires a highly motivated engineer with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems. An engineer in this position will design, develop, and architect services for the Deluxe One platform.
• Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
• Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
• Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant
• Drive test and debug process for multiple components
• Conduct component and system integration test via APIs, hotfolders, DBs, and 3rd party libraries
• Build and maintain automated test systems
• Create and automate test plans and test specifications
• Develop test configurations and scenarios that mimic key use cases
• Investigate and debug issues, conduct root cause analysis
• Research and review test productivity tools and libraries, making recommendations to improve the overall productivity of the team
What You Bring
• 6+ years of experience testing full technology stack
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Self-starter who is comfortable taking a task and delivering on it without lots of management
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in one or more programming languages
• Sound understanding of test automation framework design
• Solid experience testing Web Service APIs
• Knowledge of messaging architecture and protocols (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, etc.)
• Detail knowledge of one or more test frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, JUnit, Mocha, etc.)
• Experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
• Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience using containers technologies (Docker)
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience with HashiCorp tools (Nomad, Consul, Terraform, etc.)
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe Media Inc., a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.