Vice President - Technology PR
Sr. DevOps Engineer
We currently have a need for a Sr. DevOps Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to 'make things'. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer in this position will design, develop, and architect services for the Deluxe One platform, in addition to:
• Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms.
• Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it).
• Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant.
• Implement security systems and best practices to protect systems from external and internal compromise.
• Accurately document procedures, configurations, trouble descriptions and problem resolution.
• Work with and provide support to developers to implement solutions as needed, release code, and creatively solve problems.
• Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation, respond to alerts in a timely fashion, escalate issues as needed.
What You Bring:
• 5+ years experience with high-traffic, high-volumes applications.
• 5+ years of hands on experience with a Linux operating system.
• 1+ years of hands on experience with Terraform.
• Hands-on experience with cloud providers including but not limited to, AWS, Azure, GCP and Digital Ocean.
• Proficient in one or more scripting languages: Python, Go, Perl, Unix Shell Script, Powershell, or similar.
• Hands-on experience implementing observability and monitoring solutions including, but not limited to, APM, log aggregation and infrastructure health.
• Experience with event driven architectures backed by message systems such as Rabbit MQ, AMQ, Kafka or other.
• Hands-on experience creating and managing serverless applications in a production environment.
• Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
• Good knowledge and understanding of SQL vs. NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch and MongoDB.
• Solid understanding of container technologies and related eco-system such as Docker, Swarm, ECS, Kubernetes, EKS, Nomad among others
• Experience with load-balancers, proxies, and service discovery
• Solid understanding of network stack and protocols fundamentals
• Expertise in SDLC/SCM (Software Configuration Management) methodologies and release management processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of performance testing and capacity planning strategies.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.