Senior Systems Engineer
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and resolving complex technical problems across IT infrastructure services including Active Directory, file, print, DNS, DHCP, Storage and Networking. Responsibilities will include deploying and administering Linux, Mac, Windows, and SAN/NAS systems. The ideal candidate will not only have excellent technical skills but also be able to interface with supporting IT teams for capacity planning, change management and issue resolution throughout our 24x7x365 IT Operations. This position will be located in Moosic, PA.
• Maintain the operations of all enterprise physical and virtual systems, servers, and storage to ensure availability.
• Storage and Archiving administration (LTO Tape Library Operations).
• Ability to install, configure, and monitor Linux OS and software, Windows OS and software, and Mac OS and software.
• Performing high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
• Writing knowledge Articles for the technical support staff on solving common systems-related problems.
• Participate in racking equipment when necessary.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
• Minimum 5 years related information technology technical experience.
• Experience with SAN/NAS storage administration (StorNext/Quantum or other)
• Intermediate to advanced Linux administration.
• Fiber channel switch administration (Brocade) a plus.
• Ability to administer modern enterprise server and virtualization technologies, including Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2016 and 2019 and VMware ESXI environments.
• Experience with Linux and windows PowerShell is a plus.
• Active Directory administration a plus.
• Team player, also capable of independent work, study, and analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Highly advanced analytical and reasoning skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
• Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yxj8-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.