Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We currently have a need for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to build system health through automation. It requires a curious and highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems. Work closely with development and operations to build and run distributed and fault tolerant systems that deliver movies to theatres worldwide.
• Collaborate with product developers to ensure NFRs of availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
• Continually improve cloud operations automation and tooling to monitor and maintain enterprise cloud-based applications
• Troubleshoot infrastructure and application issues, and work with the engineering team to resolve issues
• Execute runbooks for known cloud-operations tasks, and create new runbooks for new situations or issues you encounter; automate everything
• Plan and assist in the execution of game days / disaster recovery drills and documentation
What You Bring
• 5+ years' experience designing and implementing fault-tolerant solutions in a cloud-based environment
• Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience combined with a bachelor's degree
• Experience with developing and maintaining infrastructure as code via CloudFormation and/or Terraform.
• Experience with containers and HA clusters; experience with Docker Swarm, Fargate, Amazon ECS and/or Kubernetes
• Proficient developer; experienced writing code and solving problems in at least one main-stream programming language (C# preferred)
• Experienced with monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic as well as logging solutions such as Splunk and CloudWatch.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.