Data I / O Technician
Senior Network Engineer
The role of the Senior Network Engineer is to support the design, implementation and operations of Metro Area Networks (MAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Local Area Networks (LAN), Wireless Networks and the implementation and administration of firewalls and firewall rule policies. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Assist in the designs and implementation of MANs including DWDM systems, network routers at Deluxe facilities, data centers and network hub locations.
• Installs and configures necessary network monitoring and management devices for LANs, MANs and WNs.
• Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures and service records relating to hardware and software.
• Assist with network design and implementation of firewalls and applies firewall policies and rule sets to multiple systems with impeccable documentation.
• Implements and managed Cisco Wireless Access Points (WAPs) and policy enforcement across Deluxe facilities.
• Perform regular network and firewall monitoring to identify potential intrusions or high utilizations.
• Manage tasks and projects in BMC ticketing system.
• Participate in after business hour support and incident, response escalations.
• Work with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices.
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Manager of Network and Department Head.
What You Bring
• Knowledge and experience configuring and operating Cisco and Juniper switches and routers, CCIE, CCNA and Juniper certifications preferred.
• Experience administering firewall policies on multiple platforms: Palo Alto, Juniper and Cisco.
• Experience with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewall policies across different platforms.
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
• Excellent client relationship skills.
• Excellent documentation skills using Microsoft Office Suite including Visio for network drawing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes.
• Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies and products, independently using documentation and online resources.
• Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables.
• Bachelors' degree in information systems, computer science preferred. 7 years of equivalent work experience with certifications considered.
• Experience in routed networks, network operations and firewall rule administration.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.