Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial planning and operational analysis for the Cinema division of Deluxe. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Provide analytical support for divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the Accounting group.
• Research and resolve Business Units inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close and ad-hoc reporting.
• Oversee the audit and analyzing of financial results/variances.
• Oversee the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, and other KPIs.
• Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and deal analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy
• Identify and implement process improvements.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.