Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial planning and operational analysis for the APAC divisions of Deluxe. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Prepare month end revenue and cost accruals through review and collaboration with operation teams for assigned divisions.
• Provide analytical support for divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the accounting group.
• Research and resolve Business Unit inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close and ad-hoc reporting.
• Provide accurate and timely financial statements, reports, result/variance explanations and presentations for management as well as addresses ad hoc needs.
• Preparation of budgets, forecasts, 13-week cash forecasting, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, and other KPIs for assigned divisions.
• Monitor financial performance against established goals and budgets, identifying variances and recommending corrective actions.
• Ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts for areas of oversight.
• Generate financial reports for strategic planning and deal analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy.
• Prepare revenue estimates prior to month-end for assigned divisions.
• Identify and implement process improvements to streamline financial reporting.
• Responsible for representing finance for system implementation initiatives.
• Finance point of contact for interim and year end audit.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Proficiency in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate financial concepts to non-finance stakeholders.
• Korean speaking is a plus.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP and SPA BPC a plus.
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
This role is based in Los Angeles, California and the base pay range for this role is $85,000 - $95,000 annually. Actual amounts will vary depending on education, skills, experience, and geographic location.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g447wz-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.