Recruitment Specialist – Translation/Localization
Deluxe is seeking a Supplier Recruiter with outstanding English language skills and contacts across the East Asian market. This role is responsible for building a strong pool of freelancers who we can call on to localize content for our APAC market. The successful candidate needs to understand the localization industry and lead talent search campaigns for freelance translators/subtitlers and post editors. Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 80 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
As the first point of contact for freelancers, the Supplier Recruiter acts as a brand ambassador of Deluxe Localization, shepherding them through the engagement and on-boarding process.
Your primary focus will be to identify suitable localization freelancers for our Global and APAC projects. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive freelancer recruiting
• Build networks to find qualified candidates
• Post positions to appropriate Internet sources and research new recruitment sources
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
• Create and manage freelancer job descriptions
• Develop working relationships within university programs to aid in recruiting talent
What you bring:
Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience:
• Outstanding English and Korean language skills (native/full professional proficiency/professional working proficiency)
• Strong understanding of East Asian and South East Asian cultures and languages
• Familiarity working with freelance talent
• Localisation industry experience
• Experience in working with multinational and multicultural teams, and cultures that extend beyond the corporate footprint
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, reacting quickly to escalations and able to handle high-volume communications from multiple sources
• Skilled problem-solver who thinks critically and creatively and is able to determine root cause of issues
• The ability to manage complex projects
• Demonstrate collaborative spirit and a great team player
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local law. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv88wn-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.