Manager, Process Improvement
We are looking for a senior delivery leader who is enthusiastic, technical, highly collaborative, and organized to join as a key member of the Deluxe PMO Team. This role requires client facing engagement, senior management engagement and liaison with our UK, US and Bangalore internal teams and our third-party partners. Candidates should have experience in supporting/on-boarding service delivery across VOD, OTT, broadcast, content distribution workflows and technology and proven experience of developing and deploying systems, and workflow improvements as well as leading organization wide strategic program initiatives. This person should have a strong knowledge of how to effectively and professionally delivery operational improvement projects and platform/system projects through a clear phased approach.
Objectives of this Role
• Initiate project/programs of work, ensuring necessary project artefacts are in place and governance structure is clear, documented and agreed
• Able to lead a project team providing direction, support to resolve and escalate issues or propose way forward plans, motivation and team building and accurate and timely data on the health of programs or projects to senior management or other stakeholders
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
• Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
• Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
• Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
• Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
• Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
• Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
• Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
• Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
• Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Engineering, or related field (Master's in Business Administration will an added plus)
• 8+ years in a project management role and 5+ years in a program management role.
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Highly professional written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Able to build strong positive collaborative relationships with a variety of people across all levels of the business
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g654b8-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.