Sr. Treasury Analyst
Localization Collections Analyst
The Collections Analyst will be responsible for reporting on clients' AR/Collections status, facilitating recurring progress reviews with account teams, maximizing cash receipts, and enabling continued sales growth in the Localization line of business.
Primarily, this position will support the Localization Billing and Collections Director to maintain current customer accounts and to identify and escalate potential collection risks. The Collections Analyst will also perform research and facilitate resolution of unapplied payments to customers' accounts. This position will be in Burbank, CA, and will report to the Director, Billing and Collections for Localization.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Collection of outstanding invoices and maintenance of assigned customer AR balances
• Develop regular reporting and dashboards to provide actionable information to client service/account teams and overall Localization reporting for the Localization leadership team
• Facilitate recurring meetings with Account Directors to escalate unapproved invoices and to provide actionable data Account Directors may use in customer conversations
• Contact client service/account teams to facilitate approval and payment of open invoices (phone calls, emails, etc.) and document follow-up items required in collections tracking tools
• Identify accounts for escalation to Billing and Collections Director and monitor to completion
• Troubleshoot and resolve unapplied payments by escalating the client service teams
• Review application of payments and submit change(s) required to maintain current and accurate account balances
• Coordinate the application of credit memos to related open items on customers' accounts (escalating to client service teams and maintaining appropriate documentation in line with audit requirements)
• Provide management with defined reports and metrics as requested
• Perform activities related to month end closing, such as supporting the review/validation of revenue accruals and reporting to management and/or business units
• Document all activities and communication relating to customer accounts. Maintain high level of customer confidentiality at all times
What You Bring:
• BA or BS degree
• At least one year of accounts receivable experience
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, advanced skills necessary in Excel
• Excellent customer service and the ability to take initiative
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work with a large volume of data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of SAP ERP
• Ability to utilize Excel pivot tables
• Experience with collections systems like Anytime Collect, High Radius, Tesorio.
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.