Summer Virtual Intern - Animation - Hanna-Barbera
Houdini Generalist (Water Sim Experience)
We currently have an opening for a Houdini Generalist with extensive background and experience in photo real lighting using Houdini. Experience creating water sims a huge plus!
The position is located in Burbank, CA but, will be remote for now.
• Work within the show structure and production deadlines to complete all lighting & rendering tasks
• Responsible for pre-comps, quality checking for any issues on render passes, and setting up render settings
• Debug any issues when building out scenes and making sure renders are efficient
• Communicate clearly and efficiently with compositors and provide any elements needed
• Take exact direction from show leads and supervisors
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Lighting and Rendering for TV, Film and Animation
• Solid understanding of a VFX production pipeline
• Proven trouble shooting and independent problem-solving abilities
• Experience with Houdini a must
• Extensive knowledge in 3D regardless of 3D software
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience in Maya, V-Ray, or 3Ds Max a plus