About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
About the team
The finance team aims to be a true business partner; whose principle objective is to provide the control framework and analytical support to help the business perform at its maximum potential.
About the Opportunity
Supporting the Senior Finance Manager (SFM), the financial accountant will be responsible for the provision of timely and accurate financial reporting of the UK business.
In addition, the role will be responsible for maintaining robust balance sheet reconciliations, assisting with the preparation of daily UK cashflow, supporting on DUKH/Funding GL reconciliation at month end, and supporting the Group and UK audits.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly management reporting to strict timelines, and taking ownership for UK SG&A accruals and prepayments.
• Liaise closely with budget holders to resolve AP matters and ensure critical business operations are not impacted. This would involve liaising with outsourced AP function in Bangalore, India on an ad hoc basis.
• Assist SFM when necessary with preparation of cash flow forecasts & support in robust cash management.
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for Shared Services (Accruals, Prepayments, Dilaps, Fixed Assets)
• Assist SFM in preparation and submission of UK VAT returns.
• Prepare and submit ONS Surveys as necessary.
• Partnering with shared service business leads to resolve SG&A spend queries.
• Support SFM in the monthly reconciliation of UK HoldCo (DUKH) and the associated Funding (Loan) accounts with Group and its subsidiaries.
• Review of ''below the line'' activity as part of monthly close and investigate as necessary.
• Provision of support for the UK statutory and Group audit.
• Ensure compliance with inter-company processes to ensure deadlines are met as part of monthly close
• Assist with UK bank reconciliations and bank clearing accounts reviews.
• Co-ordinate with Bangalore AP team to review and ensure GRIR liability account is reconciled on a regular basis.
• Support inter-company process and ensure Company deadlines are met as part of monthly close
• Supporting the SFM and HoF with Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
• Worldwide finance teams (UK, Europe, United States, India)
• Internal non-finance stakeholders
The role will suit a strong and hands-on finance professional in a fast paced and international environment. The successful candidate would require strong attention to detail, able to work on his or her own initiative.
Good communication skills are essential and it would be a distinct advantage to have experience of SAP.
• Finalist/Newly Qualified (CIMA / ACCA).
• Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
• Strong communication skills (both verbally and written).
• An inquisitive mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3ze8-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.