Distribution Network Operations Center (DNOC) Technician
The DNOC Technician is responsible for support of site installations, maintenance, monitoring, and general operations for satellite delivery of theatrical content to theaters across North America.
About the Team (Deluxe Digital Cinema)
The Deluxe Digital Cinema Group is responsible for the distribution of all digital content to theaters on behalf of major cinema studio clients. These responsibilities are inclusive of both digital cinema and non-digital cinema content types delivered both electronically and physically. The group is also responsible for a variety delivery support functions such as physical distribution inventory management, electronic delivery network management, digital cinema key management and distribution, and a 24/365 exhibitor support call center. The group's goal is to advance technology within the theatrical delivery space to stay ahead of our client's ever evolving distribution needs.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us for an exciting and rewarding position fulfilling 'behind-the-curtain' roles and responsibilities to enable electronic content delivery to movie theatres across North America.
A Day in the Life of this position would include:
• Provide installation and maintenance support to field service technicians.
• Resolve site specific network connectivity issues.
• Perform time sensitive content management tasks.
• Participate in personal assigned work to maintain network health.
What You Bring
• Understanding of operational workflows and procedures in a technical environment employing multiple systems/platforms to execute deliverables.
• Attention to detail in work output and reporting.
• Knowledge of database workflows, ticketing, and information management.
• Ability to maintain self-motivation and produce measurable results working within constrained timeframes and stressful situations.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Experience with Linux CLI, SSH, RDP, RAID, DCP, AWS, Multicast, IP Encapsulations, RF Modulation, VSAT and/or technical documentation a plus
• Job experience in a LAN environment working with networked systems, appliances and/or servers
• Experience in a NOC or related work environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ne86-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.