Data Analyst - Global Translator Management
Provide data analysis, insights and reporting to improve localization capacity and quality, putting data at the core of the decisions we make. With the Director of Supplier Management, you will work on projects and initiatives spanning Deluxe's localization subtitling efforts providing the data and insights to drive Deluxe's freelancer and vendor engagement strategy.
About the Team (Localization)
Localization is the process of translating and adapting content to specific geographical regions for consumption in local markets. Though many services make up the elements of the localization process including dubbing and subtitling, the goal of localization is to be authentic to the content being created, protecting the creative vision, specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 80 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
• Define critical data points and analytics reporting that help the Global Translator Management team identify trends and discover insights, and provide KPIs and dashboards that enable effective day-to-day and longer-term decisions
• Measure and track effectiveness of key team initiatives related to capacity gains, translator engagement, satisfaction, quality, and efficiency
• Design processes to monitor volume growth vs capacity vs translator engagement, cost, and quality
• Work with stakeholders from across the business to improve our reporting capability and metrics
• Advocate and champion the use of data and business analysis tool sets within the Global Translator Management team
• Work with Global Translator Management team and other key stakeholders to understand workflows, mapping data to processes to identify areas for improvement and efficiency
• Contribute to GTM projects and initiatives by modelling data to create trend or performance analysis and demonstrate the findings to stakeholders
• Recommend and manage best-practice improvements to systems or processes which improve the accuracy and utility of our data
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar quantitative field
• Minimum of two years' experience in a data analysis role
• Experience of working in the media/broadcast/production industry would be advantageous
• Excellent data modelling and presentation skills with experience of using different presentational tools
• Fluent in database and data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, Power BI and Tableau
• Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
• Strong research and analysis mind set with an ability to distil complex datasets from multiple business systems into clear insights
• Experience of process analysis and mapping system data to processes
• Ability to translate complex analytical concepts and key findings to stakeholders from different parts and levels of the business
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
As part of a global team, the Data Analyst role will require availability for meetings outside of local business hours from time to time.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw2ym-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.