Data I / O Operator
Position: 2D Cleanup Artist
Stereo D is the recognized leader in high-quality conversions of 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery, working with major motion picture studios, directors, cinematographers, and VFX supervisors to bring their vision of 3D storytelling to the screen. Stereo D also provides a high-quality global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers. Stereo D is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Company3 (www.company3.com).
Responsibilities - Your Impact/What You'll Be Doing
• Using initial rough character and prop designs, create clean line work in Toon Boom for 2D animation.
• Submit multiple versions of shots, using feedback from the Cleanup Supervisor.
• Ensure work is consistent in quality and style.
• Help meet team targets and quotas.
• Collaborate with a team of international artists.
Qualifications - What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Traditional 2D feature or series animation/clean up experience.
• Ability to animate in ToonBoom Harmony.
• Link to Demo Reel/Portfolio showcasing 2D Animation work done in recent years.
• Proven grasp of human and creature proportions, angles, shapes, and spacing in animation.
• Classical/hand drawn animation experience.
• Strong sense of structure and line quality.
• Strong understanding of technical basis in 2D animation.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
Company Benefits & Perks
• We have a great company culture! We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
• We're located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
• We dress casual and comfortable
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where every employee feels empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.