This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Business Analysis to support Deluxe Fulfillment and Mastering on pulling and normalizing data from various sources to feed into consolidated reports for operations and billing.
This position will primarily be ''remote-work from home'' but may need to attend in person meetings for training in Burbank, CA as needed.
• Clean up and update large amounts of data from multiple sources in Excel so that data can be used for weekly order tracking, progress tracking of unbilled orders, and monthly operational metrics reports
• Prepare data for month end Shipped Not Billed accruals
• Develop expertise of proprietary systems and data extracted from those sources
• Proactively identify potential issues with data that may affect accuracy or timeliness of reporting.
• Communicate with internal billing department and customer service
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, accounting, billing, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills including vlookup, sumif, etc.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently to meet weekly and monthly deadlines
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadline
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81z8k-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.