The CW Network, LLC seeks a Coordinator for the Publicity department. This position will assist with the development and execution of publicity campaigns for CW series. The Publicity Coordinator will also provide general administrative support for the department. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a strong interest in TV publicity.
• Will act as a liaison with other departments to compile and update internal show information and materials for the Publicity dept.
• Responsible for distributing press releases, media alerts and weekly listings to press.
• Update and maintain press contact lists, editorial calendars, festival and awards calendars, etc.
• Draft press materials including series descriptions, bios, listings, and credit sheets.
• Assist publicists with day-to-day tasks including selecting and pulling weekly show clips, posting advance screeners to screener site, and coordinating online press tours.
• Assist with press site duties including uploading press materials, fulfilling photo requests, and granting press access.
• Assist in planning events such as press tours, network upfront, junkets, cast panels, press screenings, etc.
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions; keep on top of industry trends and identify new press opportunities.
• Monitor daily press coverage and prepare weekly coverage reports for internal distribution.
• Arrange talent travel and glam services for appearances.
• Submit invoices for payment and coordinate talent per diems.
• 1-3 years of publicity experience at a media company or agency (entertainment industry experience preferred).
• Strong organizational and time management skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have ability to create and maintain department databases.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Experience using PR applications (Cision, CoverageBook, Critical Mention, Muckrack) preferred.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop and graphic design/editing applications preferred.
• Proficient in major social media platforms.
• Previous administrative experience required.
• Media monitoring and travel booking experience preferred.
• A passion for PR, entertainment, and pop culture.
• $50K – $60K/yr commensurate with experience and skill levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xvx9-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.