Full Time Job
Assistant To Actor/Musician
- Full Time
Assistant to High Profile Musician/Actor
We are currently seeking an assistant for a high profile actor and musician. This position assists in all matters, with particular focus on scheduling. Position is based in Los Angeles with travel also.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Heavy scheduling
· Supervision of the household staff's and company staff's day-to-day activities + maintenance of all personal property
· Preparation for travel
· Booking travel and accommodation
· Liaising with contractors to arrange for maintenance/renovation needs at both personal properties
· Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
· Research for projects
· Occasional travel with individual
The ideal candidate:
· Is humble, kind, calm
· Must be very flexible, hands on and a multitasker
· Must be able to handle hectic work schedules, have high endurance and be willing to work long and odd hours.
· Must own a car, have a valid license and clean driving record
· Must have a clean criminal record and be drug free
· Must be able to work within a team environment
The ideal candidate will be easy-going, organized, smart and focused.
This is a demanding position - includes work at nights and on weekends. Position is ideal for anyone who is interested in the music or film business. This is a great opportunity for growth. The team is hardworking and a lot of fun.
Absolute discretion and confidentiality is required - will be required to do a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Minimum 2 years previous experience
Salary: BOE, $100,000+ / year
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z27x-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $100,000 Per Year ($ USD)