Full Time Job
Video Producer, En Español
- Full Time
Job DescriptionWarner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
What part will you play?
Video Producers coordinate the effective placement of video and shows for all CNNE Digital platforms. Producers will work with APs and senior staff to ensure the timely and effective placement of video and work with teams in different cities in Latin America and the US. This position is also responsible for writing headlines, brief summaries, and contributing to the program strategy.
The Video Producers gather content, create collections, manage metadata input and video publishing within CMS, edit clips in Adobe Premiere as needed, forward RACI and Legal clearance issues to Senior staff, manage live feeds as needed, re-write clip descriptions as needed, while adhering to CNN Standards and Practices and Legal guidance.
What will you be doing?
• Create, develop, program and maintain digital content
• Responsible for idea generation
• Determines and maintains the ''creative vision'' of assigned content and determines and implements technical designs
• May lead a production team in the creative development and technical implementation of smaller low-risk content
• Accountable for the ''life'' of assigned content, from ''release'' through ongoing ''refreshes'' and ''updates''
• Writes and maintains content specifications
• Oversees editing of final product
• Manages assigned production resources and assets
• Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities
• Works closely with other departments to maximize content revenue
What do we need from you?
• 2-3 years' of experience working in a news production environment.
• Undergraduate degree in journalism, production, new media or related field. Equivalent work experience in web design, journalism, and/or business may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Excellent communication skills with solid news judgment and strong headline-writing skills.
• Positive attitude who is eager, motivated, self-starter, energetic who conveys a spirit of teamwork through collaboration.
• Flexibility to deal with rapid changes in news, adapt to breaking news, and handle several tasks at once with an ability to execute during breaking news situations.
• Ability to produce and edit video for online presentation visual and presentation aptitude with understanding of presentation and online publishing process.
• Knowledge about video syndication and best practices for mobile video a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere or similar editing system.
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media publishing is strongly desired.
* This position is a part of a 24 hour news environment which requires individuals will be asked to stay late or come in early as new events warrant.
But wait, there's more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv3y0m-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.