WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
The Sales Training & Development Lead is responsible for working proactively with Ad Sales teams to drive and support the implementation of the business learning and development opportunities. This leader is responsible for:
• Conducts training needs assessment for Ad Sales organization and identifies specific needs.
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff learning and development. Produce and review the training calendar on a regular basis and publicize this to the business throughout the year.
• Identifies consultants and vendors who can deliver on training needs; manages the relationship and delivery with external partners
• Keeps abreast of new products, brands, trends and developments to deliver most current trainings
• Liaise with functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of training and ensure that they are all fully informed of training and development objectives, purposes and achievements.
• Foster Professional Skills across Sales (ie presentation, negotiation, strategic thinking, ideation, project mgmt., consultative selling, etc)
• Build Advanced & Digital Capabilities (partner with leaders and HR to identify future skill sets needed for the org. identify and build content to support skill development)
• Product Training: ensure sales team is equipped to understand and sell our product offering
• Onboarding: help get new hires up to speed quickly in their new roles
• Ensure an Equity and Inclusion lens is embedded in our approach to training
• Bring thought leadership and make concrete recommendations to Ad Sales Leadership Team
• Understand and optimize use of WM learning resources across Ad Sales
• Partner with Human Resources to curate available WarnerMedia opportunities into the Ad Sales curriculum and schedule.
• Proactively communicates and markets training and development programs and services.
• Designs, delivers and facilitates training programs where applicable.
• Keeps abreast of trends and developments in training through contacts with other companies, training organizations and networks.
• Manages training budget to deliver against training needs with allocated funding
• Min 8 years prior training and development experience
• Strong project and vendor management skills to ensure prioritization, quality, timely delivery and effective use of budget to fund training needs
• Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Exceptional leadership and team building skills
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Strong business acumen.
• Expertise in media and advanced advertising
• A collaborative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with diverse client groups.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zk03-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.