CNN Technical Operations is at the center of our global live media experience. We are the team with a front row seat to every story, every show, and every event as history is made before our eyes. We are a home for opportunities: to be part of the action, to grow, to develop, and to influence. We are the spirit behind the movement to #gothere. We are CNN. Will you join us?
Technical Production Managers are the backbone of every production, meticulously coordinating all logistics and live guests in CNN's live control rooms.
• Working with editorial & production teams to book studios and live locations
• Facilitating technical & logistical traffic to support live news shows
• Booking vendor studios and transmissions for live shots
• Rolling satellite trucks for field production for live air
• Safeguarding CNN air ensuring that feeds meet CNN quality standards
• Working with show directors to set-up look of live show elements
• Assigning, establishing and coordinating IFB and PL lines in the live control room
• Responsible for managing & maintaining control room intercom show files and incoming router assignments
• Supporting editorial & production staff on use of control room technology
• You are a news enthusiast
• You have a high-level of production knowledge and technical know-how, strong communications skills and drive to be the best
• An ability to work in a high pressure, 24/7 news environment
• You've worked in live TV production for 5+ years
• You have a strong working knowledge of AZ Edit, Evertz multi-viewers and iNews
• An undergraduate degree or relevant experience with lines, satellite and fiber assets, technical facilities and live control room experience
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7973-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.