Your New Role…
CNN seeks a Studio Operator for the Studio Operations department. The Studio Operator is a broad job title that encompasses a great variety of skills and assignments.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Flash Studio Control (operate robotic cameras and lighting; establish/designate IFBs and Comms)
• Studio crews (pedestal cameras, hand-held, jib and Steadicam, Audio Assist and Utility)
• Viz Multiplay Videowall Control (create effects, route feeds and control playback of servers feeding video walls)
• Video shading (responsible for maintaining acceptable video levels for incoming, outgoing and internal signals, and initial daily set-up and shading of studio cameras)
• One of the keys to our success is the close-knit nature of the working relationship within our crews and with their managers, Directors, Technical Directors, Audio Designers, talent and producers
• CNN is a 24/7 news operation and this position will include working on weekend show
Qualifications & Experience…
• 3 years' experience in a facility (network, station, production house) engaged in multiple camera production
• Experience with using camera robotic systems and studio cameras preferred
• Must be able to succeed under the pressure of a live television production environment, exhibit great attention to detail, and be a team player
• Must be able to prioritize and service multiple requests, demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, remain calm under pressure, and show a willingness to learn and embrace new technologies
• Must be available to work weekends
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9bzq-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.