Your New Role…
The Senior Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing comprehensive business administrative and operational support to client executives .
Position acts as a business adviser for clients, ensuring the most prudent and efficient use of resources. This position provides a full range of administrative support to the client executives including, but not limited to high volume scheduling and project management. The Senior business coordinator is also responsible for a dvising staff on corporate policies as well as being the key resource for client questions. The successful individual must be proactive and able to prioritize the ever-changing demands of a fluid production environment. May work with and/or support high profile talent, as required . The individual must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
Your Role Accountabilities…
High Volume Scheduling: Exceptional scheduler who can manage busy calendars for two executives, including last-minute adjustments for meetings and travel. Submits expense reports, ensuring all costs are justified and in compliance with company policy. Must possess excellent client service as well as strong organizational skills and attention to detail. The role requires consistent start times, some flexible evenings and occasional weekend work with overtime. May assist visiting executives and talent with on-site requests and other short turnaround needs including workspace requests , conference room setup, catering, tours and general admin istrative help including basic technical support. Must be comfortable in a busy newsroom environment with frequent disruptions.
Communication: The position must frequently work with Accounting, Finance, Legal, Travel, Network Bookings, People & Culture as well as high-profile outside groups and visiting delegations. Must excel at fostering relationships across departments and cities to provide seamless service. Must be a diplomatic communicator regarding employee requests and bureau policies.
Project Management: This position includes some political research; interest in the news of Washington politics and policy a plus. Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment as well as collaborate with a team. Responsible for working independently with outside vendors to negotiate bureau needs.
Qualifications & Experience…
• BA preferred, or equivalent experience. 5 + years of strong business operations and administrative experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn new
technology to support requests. Experience managing staff logistics and familiarity with scheduling programs. Experience in media, news, and/or entertainment industry preferred.
• Technology savvy. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with BA colleagues, key partners and clients.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent client service, discretion and time management skills.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage many projects/tasks at once with ease and poise.
• Must be willing to be on-call on a 24x7 basis, reachable by phone
• This is an on-site position
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we
operate and are central to
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey605-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.