The Senior Producer will work closely with the Special Events programming team for planning and executing live-televised specials, including but not limited to: Election Nights, CNN Town Halls, Debates, and other special programming. Duties include building show rundowns, providing editorial support for segments and bookings, managing producers and reporters, and running a control room.
• At least 7 years field producing in a major news market or related experience
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Strong writing and copying editing skills
• Leadership and managerial experience
• Proficient in social media for marketing & idea generation purposes
• Strong editorial judgment and journalistic skills
• Ability to execute under tight deadlines
• Deep understanding of live-control room productions
• Strong, effective communication skills
• Ability to develop and manage relationships and work in a collaborative environment
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox45p-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.