CNN is looking for a Senior Coordinator, Social Media Marketing to join our Creative Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong functional and operational expertise, highlighting experiences in the planning and development of content strategy for social media platforms – including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. They will report to the Social Media Sr. Manager and will work closely on social content planning, serving as a conduit to creative production, communicating, executing/publishing/scheduling, measuring and reporting on social media campaigns/projects that stem from CNN's goal of driving consumer engagement, fan acquisition, brand awareness and tune-in to CNN and CNN+ linear and digital properties
• Under the guidance of the Social Media Marketing lead support development of social strategy for all creative marketing priorities with a strong emphasis on CNN+
• Maintain organic and paid social content calendars and support the planning and publishing for CNN Flagship, CNN Show accounts, CNN Original Series & CNN Films accounts
• Assist in setting clear and defined objectives and strategies for each social media project/campaign, outlining key measurement criteria
• Work with Social Media Marketing lead to provide guidance and insights to support brand teams in creating strong custom social creative and copy
• Support in the reporting and analysis of social campaigns; develop presentations to summarize results and key insights
• Communicate social plans and provide assets to multiple divisions across CNN and CNN+
• Look for opportunities to redefine and test different approaches/strategies for our social accounts
• 3-4 years experience in marketing with a focus on social media and/or community management
• Analytical skills – fundamental understanding of social media metrics and social content creation
• Understand the sensitivities related to the news environment and how that can impact our marketing messages
• Self-motivated with strong project management skills, strong communicator (written and verbal), flexible (given the unpredictability of this business).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint
• Experience with social media tools such as SocialFlow or similar (preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1po1y-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.