Supporting Sales (70%)
• Prepares media schedules, presentations and proposals for the SG & SEA Ad sales team; includes delivery of accurate and complete paperwork for sponsorships, bookings and campaigns
• Liaise with and ensures submission of all required materials for broadcast and/or digital.
• Compiles On-Air Transmission reports, Digital Performance reports, post-campaign Reports, CD-compilations, checking of monthly client invoices, as briefed by the Sales team
• Monitors competitor channels and provides information to the sales teams on competitor activity
• Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, sales policy, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices and deliver consistent messaging
• Submit monthly sales forecast, pipeline and sponsorship information in the standard format
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Min. 2 years of relevant experience of working in agency / media owner required
• Interested in and possessing some knowledge of Media/News Broadcasting Sales
• A strong proficiency in the English language will be important for the position
• Working proficiency in any additional languages an advantage
• Strong administrative and organization skills
• Immediate availability is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55pee-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.