New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Research Assistant for the CNN Brand & Multiplatform department.
• The department supports nearly all of CNN's businesses including its cable networks, websites and other off-channel media.
• This position supports primarily the VP and secondarily others in the research team.
• The position performs operational research duties such as downloading and maintaining tracks of audience metrics and producing and monitoring graphs of audience trends.
• Primary administrative responsibilities include scheduling meetings/conference calls, booking conference rooms, booking travel, submitting expense reports, ordering supplies and reception duties.
• This person will occasionally support the Executive Assistant to the SVP of CNN Research.
• The ideal candidate for this position will be skilled with computers and data, analytic, curious and highly organized. We prefer someone interested in a research career.
• He/she will have good people skills and be service-oriented.
• Other necessary qualities include a positive attitude, multi-tasking effectively, meticulous attention to detail, a knack for problem-solving and sound judgment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills (including the proper use of grammar) are required.
• This employee will be a self-starter who identifies responsibilities that need attention and doesn't hesitate to act.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel are essential. Proficiency with additional software is a plus.
• Interest in and knowledge of news and current events is a plus.
• Prior administrative experience is given great consideration.
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yyw0-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.