Production Designer, En Espanol
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Designer for the CNN Español. The Production Designer is responsible for creating motion design and animation for the various news and special programming on CNN Español. The position requires working with the Design team to concept, design and develop animations under tight deadlines. Proficiency in After Effects and the Adobe suite is required and experience with Cinema 4D and other design and compositing tools is a plus.
• Concept, design, produce and supervise production of still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by the Director of Creative Services.
• Ensure design standards/Network brand are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed.
• Work effectively as a member of the production team.
• Meet regularly with Design Directors, Assistant Art Directors and Producers to coordinate production of design elements as needed.
• Work with Vizrt team to ensure the consistency of the design elements of my projects
• Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral elements on time.
• Composite and/or direct compositing sessions as required, under intense pressure, direction and time constraints.
• Motivate, train and manage other team members as directed and actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department
• Ensure working knowledge of current and new technologies to maintain state-of-the-art look and presentation.
• Provide input on new equipment purchases.
• 4+ years experience in television or equivalent work experience
• Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Along with Compositing, 3D design and animation, Broadcast design, TV Logo Design Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work
• Spanish fluency (reading and writing) required
• This position may be based in either Atlanta or Miami.
• Responsible for helping build and recruit for a new design team, leading and managing staff, overseeing a team of designers
• Handle people management aspects including managing designer performance and development.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eey9-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.