The Coordinator will be a key member of the CNN Strategic Partnerships & Marketing team, providing critical day-to-day support to execute fourth wall projects across all CNN Partnerships & Marketing activities. The candidate must be attuned to the latest trends in storytelling and should have a working knowledge of the competitive landscape. The role will require creativity, independent thinking, and personal initiative.
Provide day to day support to execute promotional marketing programs for Strategic Partnership & Marketing efforts including custom events, multi-ma marketing partnerships, targeted outreach, and promotional opportunities across platforms. Reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with legal on agreements, contracts, letters of agreement and non-disclosure agreements
• Traffic invoices and payments
Liaise with design on creation of promotional marketing materials
• Manage lists
• Work with the Events team on event execution related to a partnership opportunity
• Coordinate with the PR department on all consumer facing messaging and communications related to a partnership opportunity
• Ensure communication of partnership details to executives and project stakeholders
• Create, manager, and regularly communicate a calendar to track promotional activity to stakeholders
• Day to day point of contact for industry sponsorships (i.e. traffic materials, ticket allocations, etc.
• 3-5 years working in media and/or technology
• Working knowledge of digital media brand landscape including understanding of value of partnerships
• Bachelor's Degree
The Nice to Haves
• Relationship management – must be able to have stellar interpersonal skills
• Interest in current events and entertainment
• Detail oriented, clear communicator
• Available for night events and to be on-site contact/rep for CNN
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x76n-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.